Sunday, May 29, 2011

Preparing to Fire my Doctor

I am so ready to fire my oncologist's office. Not really the doctor himself, but his staff.

I think they know I am upset because they welcome me, and treat me like a queen....I'm never treated like this. The doctor gets me cooffee and offers me lunch.

He tells me how lucky I am to get into this new clinical trial run by Handifer. I am not impressed. He says he wants me to go see Dr. Brien for the tumor on the right side. He is sticking to the story that I need to go see Brien, so I am going there. He offers to pay for two nights at the hotel with Vicki (just give her the receipt). I am not doing that. I am mad.

I am angry, confused, wondering what they have done to my body all this past year! I know when I get to Brien, I will get Dr. Forcsher....I have heard of him.

The doctor gets the scan and MRI and doesn't like them, he wants the ones from his office. I told him I was leaving to see Dr. Brien and will talk to him later. I again noticed the weird new file for me...I thinking that they are amending it. Lucky me, I have a blog that I wrote that has the history from my point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment