Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Another Scan

I had another scan today. I will find out the results later this week or early next week. I don't have time to worry this time because I am moving this week. I am moving 200 miles away from all family and friends. So, I won't know if it is the scan or the move that worries me the most.

Today I am renting a storage space just around the corner from the apartment and putting everything I don't have room for. I haven't moved in years, so this move is quite traumatic.

I have to rent a truck for Thursday and Friday and move all of my things by the weekend. Luckily, Wyatt is here to help me move, otherwise, I would have to hire a moving company...which I can't afford.

The only weird thing going on with my cancer is that I have a sore in my mouth. I haven't had one of those forever...I guess I have to call the doctor and let them know.

Busy packing...write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment