Monday, July 9, 2012

Continuing Issues

I have been having a problem with a new symptom.  If you have read my blog, all of my problems center on the left glute.  Because of this, I rely and depend on using my right butt cheek to sit on, to lean on and when I sleep at night, I lay on my right side...that was up until about 2 months ago.

Two months ago I went to Dr. Brien and showed him a lump on the right side.  He could see it, and feel it, but when he ordered CT's and MRI's, it was not visible...basically I was sent on my way.

I continued to keep making appointments to see him, seeing other doctors, even visiting the emergency room about two weeks ago.  Finally, last week, Dr. Brien gave me a referral to another ortho doctor.  Dr. Rasouli.  I really like him.  I saw him today.  He told me that no matter what, he would figure out what was wrong with me and promised he would make me feel better.

He examined me, then had me lay on my back and he bent up my right leg and pushed down and I immediately felt pain both in the back where the lump is and at the joint.

He ordered an MR arthrogram of my right hip, and a CT pelvis, right hip and right femur.  I have those done on the 17th of July and the 23rd of July.  Keeping my fingers crossed that these tests will reveal the problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment