Monday, April 26, 2010

Acrylic Nails

I talked to my doctor and she said that she is trying to get a law passed that the application, chemicals and the wearing of acrylic and silk nails is known to cause cancer. I have to have the nails removed asap.

I need to have my daughter Shannon who has a photography business, do a photo shoot of me so I can remember how I look, and have progressive pictures of what cancer does and chances that occur.

Remember to live each day to its fullest. You don't need to leave the country or the state to personally see something breathtaking....discover America. I am determined to see a place I have only read about. Havasupai. I heard it is breaktaking. It's my bucket list, along with a wish for a buddy sky dive with Brian from Mark and Brian at 95.5 KLOS.

Keep you fingers crossed!

Sandy





No comments:

Post a Comment