Saturday, February 26, 2011

5:45 am

I cannot believe I am up at this unreasonable hour. It starts promptly at about this time every morning. I am sleeping soundly, enjoying the last of my warm bed, the sun is just breaking through the clouds and and daylight just appearing. It's the part of living in this far away place that I like...until, of course CRIKIT wakes me up with her incessant kitty at sounding tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap....Mommy mommy mommy it looks like outside,please come open the door so we can see you, get in your warm bed and say good morning and then meow until I am forced from bed to go get them breakfast.

Why can't I teach my animals to open doors, feed themselves. empty their own litter box and water themselves? How hard can it be? Molly gets excited when they wake up and scratch at the door....and god forbid I decide to move my shoes or grab my pants because I am COLD because THAT leads these frolicking furry pets to think that it the best of part of the day...time for Mom to get dressed in like 4 layers of clothes and take Molly out to the mountain to fun and play

My favorite part of Saturday is one thing....NO RADIATION toaday! My back still aches from yanking the side handle from my van off and landing about 3 feet from the van last week. Anyone want to volunteer a massage for my hurting back?

Still.....It's Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I made a mistake......after tap tap tap....Mommy mommy mommy it looks like DAYLIGHT outside....so, I apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologize. My fingers go faster than my brain, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete