Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday - MRI and Chemo

Today I arrived to have my chemo discontinued until 3 more weeks. I also had an exam by Dr. Chawla and he sent me down immediately for an MRI to see if I fractured my spine or if I have mets to my spine or upper left thigh. I am severely claustrophobic so it was very traumatic for me. They ended up giving me some medications....valium and xanax so that I didn't freak out in the tube...I ended up crying through the whole thing. I don't know why those tubey exams freak me out so much, but they do.

I'm back up in Chawla's office now. They hooked me back up to the hydration and willl give me a shot of Neulasta before I leave. I guess I'll have the results of the MRI tomorrow.

The doctor said to go straight home and go straight to bed, so that's my plan. Thank God I have Jackie here to drive me home. Michael was here today, my chemo buddy. He called the place I am moving to and she said come Monday and she would finish up my apartment rental for me and Jackie....I'm so happy about that. I hate my bank. They gave me back the money someone named Terika Worthy took out of my account (600) and when the shisters put 49.50 back in, the bank thought they would put it all back in so they took back the 550 back out....so I am so broke....now I have to wait for the bank to finish their investigation before they put the money back in.....I can't believe someone would rip off a person who has almost nothing in their account. You'd think they would go for the person who has thousands of dollars to rip off, but no....they chose me.

Oh well, the doctor is heading over to talk to me...more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment