Sunday, June 13, 2010

Apartment Search

I have decided to put finding a cheaper apartment at the top of my list. I could survive on the money I get from SSI if I could find an apartment that was cheaper. My apartment is actually about 400 dollars more than I pay, but I work for the company, so I get a discount. After my doctor's "talk" to me the day I was released, and his suggestion that I make surviving sarcoma my priority, I figured it would be a good idea.

I worked the four days prior to going to the hospital. I knew I was really sick. Over 100 fever for several days, coughing like I was bring up a lung and a weird pain whenever I took in a breath on my right side, but I didn't want to get in trouble at work, so I went. Have you ever thought, wow, they will see that I will come to work no matter how sick I am because I care about my job?....well, stop thinking that because they don't think that. They don't.

Of course, I got out of the hospital yesterday and today, I went to work for 9 hours. My doctor was funny, he said he could give me a note for my boss....I grinned and asked if he could also give me a note for my rent...he couldn't.

I feel better today, but I am still hot, coughing and it's 10:30, so I am hitting the hay. I do have an appointment with Chawla tomorrow morning, check my blood and ask him some hard questions. Wish I had someone to go with me...I hate facing this all by my lonesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment