Monday, June 28, 2010

Aortic Leakage and Irregular Heart Beats

Arrggghhh. Had to log back on to blog about all of these aortic arrhythmia attacks, I guess I am having tonight. I know that my heart got damaged by the AIM protocol I had with my first bout with cancer. I told the doctor on Thursday that I thought my aorta was leaking more, and that I thought that because I was having irregular heartbeats more and more. He asked when I got them, and generally, I am having them when I am resting, and tonight, after blogging and getting sick, I was laying down and they started up, probably over 8 times so far. Kind of scary. Note to self, make sure they pay attention to my worry about this issue.

I guess its not anything to worry about, since the beginner doctor didn't think it was worth worrying about. (I call him a beginner doctor because it wasn't Dr. Chawla that I talked to...it was one of the student doctor's that work in his office).

So, damn it. Another one, that's nine! I think I need a holter monitor to catch these in action.

I'll try to sleep. Maybe they will quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment