Friday, July 2, 2010

Brief Reprise

After my granddaughter came to visit, I had a very brief reprise from my nausea. I was so thrilled that my nausea medications were working! I had gone from feeling like death warmed over to having a day where I felt like cleaning the apartment, making cookings and just had a general sense that everything was going to be great. I was even thinking about trying to find some 4th of July plans...like going up to my sister's in Grass Valley, or visiting some friends in Oakland, perhaps even going up to see Casey and Holli and their children, but, like I said, it was a brief reprise.

Who do I think I am making some hifalutin plans like that? It wasn't "old home week"! I guess maybe I thought it was....silly, silly me.

Funny, how plans can change in the BLINK of an eye.................

No comments:

Post a Comment