Monday, July 19, 2010

What's next?

Today, my car broke down on the way to Doctor Chawla's office. It started overheating and when I stopped to put water in it, it poured out from underneath...I couldn't put water in fast enough to make a difference. I ended up contacting my good friend, Terry, who came to my rescue. Has taken me to Doctor Chawla's and will help me get my car to the mechanic when I get done here.

Sometimes it just overwhelms me and I end up crying like today, thinking...geeze, what else can go wrong? I am in danger of losing my job, am in and out of the hospital, my organs are crapping out on me, I may lose my apartment and have to move in a short period of time...AND to top it off, I am battling cancer, and now my car decides to break down...how can I not be overwhelmed by it
all?

So I am at Chawla's, my temp is 98.8, good, no low grade fever. My blood pressure..hey, I didn't get my blood pressure when they did it, I'll get it when they come back.

Terry will take me by the hospital to get everything I left there...its only a few blocks away, so no reason not to get it today.

Well, I'm going to rest a little now, and report back after this appointment with the good or bad news.

:) I'm thinking good thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. let us know how appointment goes, we are all thinking about you!!!

    ReplyDelete