Saturday, May 1, 2010

First Night of Chemo

OMG. I wish I had been approved for the nausea drugs. I got so very sick. Note to self...make sure I have the "good" chemo nausea drugs...the 3 pills or the transdermal patch. I made it through the night though. I went back to get hydrated at the doctor's office and to have the chemo nausea drugs put into my IV.

I drove back to Shannon's, picked up my food and drove home....then left and went to meet up with my good friends again. This time dinner was slower going, and sickness not so bad.

In the morning I drove home, feeling fairly good but my boss said to stay home. Karen's in town so I get a chance to see the beautiful little Isiah. I missed seeing Barney...but I love Barney and wish I could have seen him.

I went to breakfast with Debbie and Karen, I enjoyed our visit so much.

Work tomorrow, so I am going home to rest before we meet back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment