Sunday, May 2, 2010

Thoughts

It's 12:03 am and I can't sleep. The neighbors had a party, the police were called, they thought it was me calling...now I am up, trying to figure out whether or not I should take the sleeping pill that the doctor ordered, or not take it. I am afraid since the last time I took a sleeping pill, I was driving the next day and hit another car. Thankfully, I had insurance and stayed to go through the transfer of information, but, I don't remember the incident at all. I only know what happened from someone else. Scary, right? So, I'll take an anti-anxiety pill and hope that knocks me out. I was sleeping so well...then the party and the police banging. Then the neighbors knocking to see if it was me that called....geeze....drama drama drama.

Night night bloggy woggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment