Sunday, May 16, 2010

Injections

I have done three injections of Neupogen. Tomorrow the doctor will check to see if they did what they are supposed to do. I keep my fingers crossed.

Today I am going to church. I haven't been to church on Sunday since January. I am looking forward to getting a dash of hope. That's what church does for me. It fills me with hope. Hope that I'll beat this, hope that I'll beat this, hope that I will beat this...

I cry all the time now. Tears stream down my face because I don't like thinking about surviving. I already survived? It isn't supposed to happened again, I am in major denial. I can't imagine having something worse that cancer, yet one of my brother in law (my favorite) is battling or trying to survive ALS, I have no room to cry.

I hear the honk of a horn....Terry is here to get me for church....more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment